Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SCAM: fromyouflowers.com DO NOT Order Flowers Online from www.FromYouFlowers.com!


Ordering flowers online?

Skip this company www.fromyouflowers.com

I used them and they provided horrible service and when I requested a refund for a $60 botched order, they gave me a verbal runaround and $12.95 refund!

The flowers were crushed, tiny for price and also not delivered by noon, which I paid extra for. I had to make two phone calls just to be told "they are on the truck for delivery."

What? How does that help me when I needed them here by noon and they arrived closer to 1 p.m. and the recipient had left.

If you're looking for online flowers, skip this company. They do not stand behind their services!

DO NOT Order Flowers Online from www.FromYouFlowers.com!


UPDATE: REFUND RECEIVED BUT DAMAGE HAD BEEN DONE :(

No comments:

Post a Comment